30 day money back guarantee
Thanks for your fast shipping!
What's your greatest skin care challenge?
As women and a growing number of men of color, what's your greatest skin care challenge? Whether it's dark spots, uneven skin tone, dark circles,puffiness under your eyes or hair that won't grow, you'll find a product that can possibly become the solution to your challenge.
Moisturizers and ingredients that hydrate your skin will always be your best friend, for your face, body and hair. So look for products with nourishing and nurturing ingredients. Shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter and jojoba oils are a few of the ingredients to keep on your list.
We've got new additions to our store for you. Essential oils have been known to help calm and soothe skin and scalp irritations. Although you'll find a sample kit on the hair category page, you can use them for any of your skin and hair care needs.
The hair care sample kit has been given an upgrade. We've increased the size of the container on the shampoo and conditioners and added a hair butter sample to the mix.
Although there's beauty in your blackness, your skin is sensitive and needs protection from the sun just like everyone else. So if you know you're challenged by sunburn, add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to Jojoba and Grapeseed Oil and create a nice body oil for yourself. It will bring comfort and beauty back to your skin.
We're listening to you and your suggestions, so keep an eye on the category pages and your emails for updates.
Until next time ...
Dedicated To Your Beauty
Face serum for Black skin care? What makes serums a good option. They actually contain anti-inflammatory ingredients to help hydrate your skin as well as reduce breakouts caused by acne or hyperpigmentation.
And because face serums are such a concentrated dose of nutrients, they can often deliver more potent results than creams or moisturizers.
Did you know that using a serum as part of your black skin care routine is an easy way to help improve the appearance of your skin?
Depending on your challenge, face serums don't necessarily have to be used daily. You can incorporate them into your skin care routine every two to three days and still benefit from their power.
Do you use a face serum in your skin care routine?
If not ...
1. Face serums are packed with antioxidants to help protect your skin from free radicals and environmental damage. They can cause premature aging, skin discoloration, and breakouts.
Something I'm sure you'd like to avoid at all cost.
2. Face serums help to improve the appearance of large pores by softening and smoothing your skin's surface. They also contain ingredients that may help reduce blemishes, blackheads, and breakouts caused by acne.
3. It's lightweight enough to wear every day, and its small molecules penetrate deeply into your skin, which helps improve your skin's elasticity and firmness.
Because they're so lightweight, you can easily wear them under makeup without any oily film or residue.
4. Face serums often contain ingredients that can naturally enhance the appearance of your skin, which boosts its ability to hold onto moisture. This will allow your skin to stay hydrated for longer periods of time.
They also contain ingredients that help reduce skin inflammation and hyperpigmentation.
5. Face serums are typically infused with vitamins that can help boost the production of collagen and elastin. These are two proteins that keep your skin looking firm, plump, and youthful.
Vitamins C and E are two of the vitamins used.
If you're not using a face serum as part of your black skin care routine, you're missing out on some serious benefits.
They're packed with antioxidants, help to improve the appearance of pores, and can even help reduce blemishes and breakouts.
They're also lightweight enough to wear under makeup, and they're infused with vitamins that can help boost collagen and elastin production, keeping your skin looking healthy and youthful.
So if you're ready to start taking better care of your beautiful black skin, consider adding a face serum to your routine. These five reasons should be enough to convince you to give them a try.
That's it for this week. Like what you've read? Share it with your friends.
As always ...
Dedicated to Your Beauty,