Thanks for your fast shipping!
What's your greatest skin care challenge?
As women and a growing number of men of color, what's your greatest skin care challenge? Whether it's dark spots, uneven skin tone, dark circles,puffiness under your eyes or hair that won't grow, you'll find a product that can possibly become the solution to your challenge.
Moisturizers and ingredients that hydrate your skin will always be your best friend, for your face, body and hair. So look for products with nourishing and nurturing ingredients. Shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter and jojoba oils are a few of the ingredients to keep on your list.
We've got new additions to our store for you. Essential oils have been known to help calm and soothe skin and scalp irritations. Although you'll find a sample kit on the hair category page, you can use them for any of your skin and hair care needs.
The hair care sample kit has been given an upgrade. We've increased the size of the container on the shampoo and conditioners and added a hair butter sample to the mix.
Although there's beauty in your blackness, your skin is sensitive and needs protection from the sun just like everyone else. So if you know you're challenged by sunburn, add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to Jojoba and Grapeseed Oil and create a nice body oil for yourself. It will bring comfort and beauty back to your skin.
We're listening to you and your suggestions, so keep an eye on the category pages and your emails for updates.
Until next time ...
Dedicated To Your Beauty
1. Superior Long Term Results - Most of the time, mainstream hair care products contain damaging chemicals that can take a toll on your hair over time. You may have experienced such issues like scalp irritation, stiff hair and flakiness at one point in time or another.
Natural hair care products, according to some studies, have shown to be a lot safer after long term use. Studies have also proven that your results are more immediate than the chemical laden products.
This means that your hair will be much healthier and stronger in a shorter amount of time when you go the natural route. You also won't have to deal with the issues of discomfort like you would with your chemical laced products.
2. Hair Nourishment - The nourishment you get from natural hair care products might be the single most important factor that separates it from mainstream products.
The nourishment comes from natural ingredients like vitamin E, fatty acids, peppermint tea tree, and coconut oil. This is not to say that all mainstream products don't have these ingredients. It's that they usually have additional artificial additives that cancel out their purpose almost completely.
When it comes to Real health and nourishment of your hair, natural products that are true to form are going to be what gives you the results you're looking for. Think of it in comparison to a lifestyle change for your body.
Just like you would want to change the way you eat, you want to change what you put on and in your hair completely to see the change.
3. The Safety Factor - This falls in congruence to the benefit of nourishment. When you use hair care products that are natural you run less of a risk of having detrimental reactions like you would a chemical or artificial additive.
Natural products are safer for those of us with sensitive skin and a sensitive scalp. Even more so for those with psoriasis, alopecia, diabetes and even pregnant women.
A good natural hair care product will not give you any kind of reaction that will be harmful to you. The reason is: It's natural. While some products may not resonate with you (smell, texture, etc..), a good product will not land you at the doctors office due to a chemical reaction..
4. Free of Parabens - Parabens are used in conventionally produced hair care products to give more shelf life. What's not commonly known is parabens are of a synthetic nature and mimic the body's hormones (much like birth control convinces the body it's pregnant).
A result of this can be an alteration of the your body's endocrine system and the way it functions. When this happens, your body can be thrown into a state of improper function and give you long term and short term issues.
This is one of the primary benefits of using natural hair care products. You avoid these problems altogether and don't have the risk of future health issues. While vanity is important to some, it's never worth your overall health.
5. Better For Overall Health - Just like with natural skin care products, your overall health is your central concern. You've heard the saying "Your skin is the largest organ in your body", right? Well this includes your scalp. What you put on your scalp affects your internal organs just as much as any skin care product that goes on the rest of your body.
By avoiding artificial hair care products, you avoid medical issues that you may not even know you were prone to. Your health will be safe, your hair will be properly nourished, and you will get results that you want to see all while doing it naturally.
As Always ...
Dedicated To Your Beauty,
Nyraju Skin Care