30 day money back guarantee
Thanks for your fast shipping!
What's your greatest skin care challenge?
As women and a growing number of men of color, what's your greatest skin care challenge? Whether it's dark spots, uneven skin tone, dark circles,puffiness under your eyes or hair that won't grow, you'll find a product that can possibly become the solution to your challenge.
Moisturizers and ingredients that hydrate your skin will always be your best friend, for your face, body and hair. So look for products with nourishing and nurturing ingredients. Shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter and jojoba oils are a few of the ingredients to keep on your list.
We've got new additions to our store for you. Essential oils have been known to help calm and soothe skin and scalp irritations. Although you'll find a sample kit on the hair category page, you can use them for any of your skin and hair care needs.
The hair care sample kit has been given an upgrade. We've increased the size of the container on the shampoo and conditioners and added a hair butter sample to the mix.
Although there's beauty in your blackness, your skin is sensitive and needs protection from the sun just like everyone else. So if you know you're challenged by sunburn, add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to Jojoba and Grapeseed Oil and create a nice body oil for yourself. It will bring comfort and beauty back to your skin.
We're listening to you and your suggestions, so keep an eye on the category pages and your emails for updates.
Until next time ...
Dedicated To Your Beauty
Essential oils are a great natural solution to helping with skin, hair and body care needs for melanated people. While there are many essential oils out there, in this article, I'll touch on 8 of them. These eight have been found to work particularly well for black skin, hair and body care.
Lavender has long been considered a soothing scent, but it has also been found to be an excellent healing oil for African-American skin. It's known to reduce inflammation, moisturize your skin and reduce scarring.
Benefits of Lavender Essential Oil:
• Reduces inflammation and redness of your skin while also treating blemishes.
• It soothes irritated skin caused by sunburn, acne or other skin issues.
Tea tree oil is a great choice for those of you suffering from acne or other skin conditions such as eczema. It has natural anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which helps to combat bacteria on your skin.
Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil:
• Helps to fight acne breakouts, blemishes and other skin conditions.
• It's a natural antiseptic that helps treat fungal infections such as athlete's foot or ringworm.
• Tea tree also provides relief from itching and burning sensations caused by eczema or psoriasis.
Frankincense helps to improve your skin's complexion, reduce wrinkles and act as an anti-aging oil for African-American skin. Not only does it help prevent the signs of aging, but it can also soothe and reduce inflammation.
Benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil:
• It reduces wrinkles, age spots and other signs of aging.
• It's a natural anti-inflammatory that helps soothe redness and irritation from skin conditions such as eczema.
Frankincense helps to improve your skin's complexion because of its astringent properties.
Rosemary essential oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help to soothe your skin when irritated. It also stimulates cell regeneration, helping your skin look younger and healthier over time.
Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil:
• Rosemary has anti-inflammatory properties help soothe irritated skin.
• It stimulates cell regeneration, resulting in healthier and younger looking skin.
• Has natural antiseptic properties that helps treat minor cuts, wounds and scrapes.
• This oils helps improves scalp circulation which can help with hair growth. Blends well in a hair growth serum with other essential oils.
It's has natural cooling and refreshing properties that help to reduce itching, burning and redness. It also works as a natural astringent which helps to keep your skin clear and healthy. It's also great when added to shampoo's to take care of dry and itchy scalp challenges.
Benefits of Peppermint Essential Oil:
• Peppermint's cooling and refreshing properties help soothe redness and irritation associated with skin conditions such as eczema.
• Natural astringent that helps keep skin clear and healthy.
• Stimulates circulation, resulting in improved hair growth.
Myrrh essential oil is a great choice for African-American skin care because it helps to reduce wrinkles, scars, and any other signs of aging. Its natural astringent properties help to keep the skin clear and healthy while also restoring its elasticity.
Benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil:
• Myrrh has a natural astringent that helps to keep skin clear and healthy while restoring elasticity.
• Helps reduce wrinkles, scars and other signs of aging.
• Reduces inflammation and redness associated with skin conditions such as eczema.
Sandalwood essential oil is known to be a powerful antioxidant that can help reduce free radical damage on the skin. It has also been found to be effective in helping promote healthy hair growth in African-American hair.
Benefits of Sandalwood Essential Oil:
• Sandalwood is a powerful antioxidant that helps reduce free radical damage on the skin.
• Promotes healthy hair growth in African-American hair.
• Helps to reduce inflammation and redness associated with skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.
• Natural antiseptic that can help treat minor cuts, wounds and scrapes.
• Aromatic properties can help to reduce stress and anxiety, resulting in improved overall wellbeing.
Rose essential oil has long been used for its calming and soothing effects on the skin. It is also known to be an effective moisturizer, helping to keep African-American skin looking hydrated and healthy.
Benefits of Rose Essential Oil:
• Calming and soothing effects help to reduce redness and irritation associated with skin conditions such as eczema.
• It's a powerful moisturizer that helps keep African-American skin looking hydrated and healthy.
• Has natural antiseptic properties that can help treat minor cuts, wounds and scrapes.
• Aromatic properties help to reduce stress and anxiety, resulting in improved overall wellbeing.
• Helps improve skin complexion due to its astringent properties.
Using essential oils can be an effective way to keep African-American skin looking healthy and beautiful. Not only do they provide a wide range of benefits, but they are also natural and safe to use. By combining the right essential oils for African-American skin, you can create a personalized routine that will help keep your skin looking its best!
These are just some of the many essential oils that can be used for African-American skincare. With their natural healing and soothing properties, they can help improve the health and appearance of your skin while also providing many other health benefits. So, be sure to add these oils to your skincare routine for the best results!
That's it for this week. Like what you've read? Share it! As always ...
Dedicated To Your Beauty,