100% Guaranteed Secure Shopping
Thanks for your fast shipping!
What's your greatest skin care challenge?
As women and a growing number of men of color, what's your greatest skin care challenge? Whether it's dark spots, uneven skin tone, dark circles,puffiness under your eyes or hair that won't grow, you'll find a product that can possibly become the solution to your challenge.
Moisturizers and ingredients that hydrate your skin will always be your best friend, for your face, body and hair. So look for products with nourishing and nurturing ingredients. Shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter and jojoba oils are a few of the ingredients to keep on your list.
We've got new additions to our store for you. Essential oils have been known to help calm and soothe skin and scalp irritations. Although you'll find a sample kit on the hair category page, you can use them for any of your skin and hair care needs.
The hair care sample kit has been given an upgrade. We've increased the size of the container on the shampoo and conditioners and added a hair butter sample to the mix.
Although there's beauty in your blackness, your skin is sensitive and needs protection from the sun just like everyone else. So if you know you're challenged by sunburn, add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to Jojoba and Grapeseed Oil and create a nice body oil for yourself. It will bring comfort and beauty back to your skin.
We're listening to you and your suggestions, so keep an eye on the category pages and your emails for updates.
Until next time ...
Dedicated To Your Beauty
It can never be stressed enough that the food you put into your body will be evident in the appearance of you skin.
While having a good natural skin care regimen is a plus, it's also important to eat the right foods that will supplement your regimen.
It's always better to attack any skin issue from the inner along with the outer. It does no good to have the best products in the world when you're putting the worst foods into your body.
And on the contrary, it does not good to have a good diet, and you're not taking care of your skin properly.It has to work hand in hand.
Here are 5 foods you can eat that will help you get the beautiful black skin you always wanted.
1. Eggs - The wonderful thing about eggs, outside of the benefits, is that they taste so good! Eggs come packed with nutritional and skin favoring benefits. They contain vitamins D, E, B and A, are a great source of protein and can be cooked and prepared in many different ways.
Eggs are also known to improve circulation on the skin while tightening pores which gives your skin more of a toned look. Eggs can also be used topically (some facial regimens include egg whites).
Prepare a vegetable omelet for breakfast, have some scrambled eggs with oatmeal or include some chopped up hard boiled eggs in your salad to get the benefits of this powerful super food.
2. Avocados - Avocados are another food that has phenomenal benefits to give you beautiful black skin. Avocados are rich in potassium, copper and many other healthy vitamin sources that your skin needs on a consistent basis.
One of the things that stands out the most with this vegetable is its oil property. This is what will give your skin that moist smooth look that you've always wanted.
Avocados are now being recognized as an essential food for skin care, but those of us already in the know have been indulging in this vegetable for a long time.
It makes a great addition to any salad or sandwich (ask Subway), not to mention being a great dip alternative with some corn chips and salsa.
3. Salmon - This delicious fish has many benefits, but the primary one is Omega-3. This acid helps to hydrate the skin while reducing redness and inflammation. Salmon can be prepared in many ways. This is a food you definitely want to keep on hand.
Have some smoked salmon on a bagel with cream cheese in the morning for breakfast, or a smoked salmon salad with almonds and flaxseed for lunch.
If you don't like it smoked, try grilling some for dinner along with asparagus and steamed brown rice.
4. Unsweetened Tea - Although this would be considered a liquid, Tea is such a powerful aid for beautiful skin I had to include it. The human body needs liquid to survive and be functional.
That can't be argued by anyone. Our bodies are 75 percent water, and while consuming 8-10 glasses of water a day help us remove waste, tea gives to us a few crucial benefits while aiding in waste removal.
The 4 major teas are green, black, red, and white. Green being for your liver, black for your kidneys, red for your heart and white for your lungs.
While each may serve a distinct purpose for a given organ, they all have their own supply of antioxidants to help fight off skin debilitating inflammations. These teas can be drank hot or cold with some agave sweetener or honey (stay away from those artificial sweeteners if you can).
5. Snapper - Another one of my fish favorites, snapper (like salmon) is pack with ant-inflammatory fats making a beneficial booster for your beautiful black skin. Snapper includes the mineral selenium, which has the ability to reduce the risk of sunburn while promoting even skin.
Just like salmon, have some snapper in a salad with some almonds or sunflower seeds. Or throw some on the grill and have it with a side of wild rice, mixed veggies and bell peppers.
You owe it to your skin to give it the best. It is, after all, the largest organ in the body and deserves just as much (if not more) special treatment as your other organs.
With beach season right around the corner, and these healthy sources of minerals and foods to indulge, you will have many days in your future where you just stop in the mirror and say "Wow! I have really beautiful black skin!"
Dedicated To Your Beauty
Nyraju Skin Care