30 day money back guarantee
Thanks for your fast shipping!
What's your greatest skin care challenge?
As women and a growing number of men of color, what's your greatest skin care challenge? Whether it's dark spots, uneven skin tone, dark circles,puffiness under your eyes or hair that won't grow, you'll find a product that can possibly become the solution to your challenge.
Moisturizers and ingredients that hydrate your skin will always be your best friend, for your face, body and hair. So look for products with nourishing and nurturing ingredients. Shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter and jojoba oils are a few of the ingredients to keep on your list.
We've got new additions to our store for you. Essential oils have been known to help calm and soothe skin and scalp irritations. Although you'll find a sample kit on the hair category page, you can use them for any of your skin and hair care needs.
The hair care sample kit has been given an upgrade. We've increased the size of the container on the shampoo and conditioners and added a hair butter sample to the mix.
Although there's beauty in your blackness, your skin is sensitive and needs protection from the sun just like everyone else. So if you know you're challenged by sunburn, add a few drops of Lavender essential oil to Jojoba and Grapeseed Oil and create a nice body oil for yourself. It will bring comfort and beauty back to your skin.
We're listening to you and your suggestions, so keep an eye on the category pages and your emails for updates.
Until next time ...
Dedicated To Your Beauty
A cream-based cleanser for melanin-rich skin? If you're looking for a cleanser that will help to hydrate and nourish your skin, without stripping away its natural oils, a cream-based cleanser is the way to go.
A cream based cleanser is often thought of as being beneficial for dry skin, but it can also be helpful for those with oily or combination skin.
Because your skin is melanin-rich, you also have to take into consideration the complexities of varying skin tones. Your melanin can give you different shades of your complexion at one time.
Sometimes it's melasma, other times it's just the nature of melanin. You often reach for lightening creams in an attempt to even out your skin.
More often than not, this does more harm than good to your skin. A cream-based cleanser can be a great option for you and your melanin-rich skin. They often help with hydrating and nourishing your skin. This can help to reduce the appearance of dark patches and uneven skin tones and create a more radiant overall appearance.
Ingredients are the backbone of any good skin care product. Your cream based cleanser is no different. Here are two that make a winning combination for melanin-rich skin.
Organic green tea extract and grapeseed oil provide a high level of antioxidants while keeping your skin soft and supple.
Green tea not only cleans your face but it's also known to help tighten your skin and pores. As quiet as it's kept, green tea is known to help reduce inflammation and lighten dark spots and blemishes.
Grapeseed oil is said to help tighten your skin and even out your skin tone. Go figure!
- A Cream-based cleanser is typically gentle and non-drying. This often helps to prevent irritation and keeps your skin hydrated. A good cream cleanser will have lactic acid. This is a milk base that's gentle on your skin. Milk is known to be hydrating to your skin also.
- Cream cleansers can help to nourish your skin.
- Cream cleansers can help to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Blemishes are often the result of excess oil and dirt buildup. Cream-based cleansers can help to remove these impurities, dirt, and excess oil that can clog pores and lead to breakouts.
- A Cream cleansers can help to even out the skin tone. The lactic acid in a cream cleanser is the ingredient responsible for this action. Some cream cleansers will also contain vitamin C. It's a powerful antioxidant when used in melanin-rich skin care products.
- A good cream-based cleanser can help to provide a barrier against environmental damage. Cleansers are the first step in your beauty routine. When followed with a toner, moisturizer, and exfoliant, your routine prepares your skin for the environment daily.
A cream-based cleanser can be a great option for you and your melanin-rich skin. They often help with hydrating and nourishing your skin. This can help to reduce the appearance of dark patches and uneven skin tones and create a more radiant overall appearance.
You may also want to consider using a natural or organic cream cleanser to avoid any potential irritation.
When looking for a cream-based cleanser, look for one that contains lactic acid. This milk-based ingredient is gentle on your skin and can help to even out your skin tone.
Vitamin C in your cream-based cleanser is a powerful antioxidant. It can help to protect your skin from environmental damage.
That's it for this week. Like this article? Share it with a friend. As always ...
Dedicated to Your Beauty,